We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small packet of information that we place on your computer’s hard drive whenever you visit the SuperDaryani.Ca. For each user, our web server automatically recognizes the following:
- The host origin of the request (e.g., your IP address)
- The referrer (e.g., where you came from if you arrived at our site via a link)
- The requested document (e.g., the page being viewed)
- your browser type (e.g., Internet Explorer 6.0)
- platform information (e.g., Windows 2000, Windows XP, MAC OS 10)
- session data (e.g., whether login was successful)
- For session variables, to facilitate your navigation of content on the SuperDaryani.Ca.
- To determine if cookies are enabled in your browser so that we may ensure that our SuperDaryani.Ca run on your computer.
- To authenticate your access to content on the SuperDaryani.Ca.
We do not store in cookies any passwords or credit card information, any information that personally identifies you.
Compliance with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011
- We collect your information for a lawful purpose connected with the successful conduct of our business for which such collection of information is necessary.
- We do not retain your information for longer than is required for the purposes for which we collected the information.
- We use collected information for the purpose for which it was collected and for nothing else.
- If you have provided us information that is inaccurate or incomplete and want the same to be corrected or updated, please let us know in writing and we shall do the needful to the extent the same is feasible.
- Your information is secure with us as we have robust security practices and standards at par with industry standards.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.